In order to get a basis and routine in handling the materials we offer you and your employees instruction on our training tower as required by Germany´s Employers´ Liability Insurance Association (DGUV R 112-198/199).
- Basic information in handling personal protective equipment against falls
- Definitions of risk of falling and Harness hang syndrome
- Types of protective equipment against falls and alternative rescue systems
- Theoretical basics of the elements of Hold-up and rescue chain
- Checking and storing of personal protective equipment against falls
- Risks of all systems – recognising danger
- Legal basics and requirements
- Introduction of rescue alternatives and the specifics for first aid
- Practical exercises in handling personal protective equipment against falls
- Valid G41 health test
- personal protective equipment against falls (can be rented out at a charge)
We offer the course as a two-day first instruction, and as a one-day refresher course.
After successfully completing the course all participants receive a certificate from the company IMS Kommunikationstechnik GmbH.