In accordance with TRBS 1201 all equipment and facilities requiring special supervision are subject to compulsory inspections. For a professional inspection the specimens are divided into different DIN VDE areas.
The instruction includes especially:
- the supervision of the correct erection, change and maintenance of electrical equipment and facilities
- the arrangement, implementation and supervision of the required safety measures for particular work
- the instruction and accompanying of electrically instructed people
- Visual inspection and assessment of electrical equipment and facilities
- Inspection of electrical equipment in accordance with DIN EN 62638 VDE 0701-0702 / German Health and Safety at Work Regulations(BetrSichV) with safety plug (230V/16A)
- Inspection of electrical equipment in accordance with DIN EN 62638 VDE 0701-0702 / German Health and Safety at Work Regulations(BetrSichV) with plug-in connection (400V/16A to 63A) as well as equipment with residual current operated protective devices (RCD/PRCD)
- Inspection of stationary machines and electrical installations in accordance with DIN EN 60204-1 VDE 0113-1, DIN EN 50110-1 VDE 0105-1
- Risk assessment in accordance with §3 German Health and Safety at Work Regulations(BetrSichV)
- Equipment identification
- Operational check
Experienced employees, who regularly work on electrical equipment and facilities and who should be called “qualified person” and do inspections in accordance with the technical regulations of the standards DGUV V3 and TRBS 1201.
We offer the course in each case as a one-day course for stationary and non-stationary electrical equipment and facilities.
After successfully completing the course all participants receive a certificate from the company IMS Kommunikationstechnik GmbH.
Tel. 0341 226910-30